For Clay County Commissioner
Reelect Jenna Kahly
As your commissioner, Jenna has been a fierce advocate for the needs of our county. Through her work on the Association of MN Counties Health and Human Services Policy Committee, Adult and Children’s Mental Health Local Advisory Councils, Clay County Collaborative, and Early Childhood Initiative she has fought for changes in legislature seeking better outcomes for our families, sustainable services, and investment in infrastructure. She is committed to providing the services our families need right here in Clay County.
Jenna wants not only our families, but our businesses to thrive. Through her work on the boards of the Greater Fargo Moorhead Economic Development Corporation, West Central Initiative Economic Development (vice chair), and Moorhead City Planning Commission she has promoted the growth and development of new business, workforce housing, and lobbied for our regional business needs with the state.
Vote for a commissioner with a proven track record of putting our people, environment, and businesses first!
- Mental Healthcare
- Increase local access for all ages and people groups and eliminate stigmas for accessing help.
- Increase the availability of quality and affordable options, plus support better wages and benefits for early ed professionals.
- Affordable Housing
- Support initiatives which increase availability for individuals, families, those with disabilities, and seniors.
- Protect our Environment
- Increase sustainability and energy efficiency, protect natural resources, and increase native plantings.
- Equity and Accessibility
- Everyone should feel heard and able to access services and information regardless of age, race, ability, economic status or gender.
The elephant in the room is that campaigns need money.
Thanks a ton for any support you can give.
Checks or cash to:
Friends of Jenna Kahly
1201 5th Ave S
Moorhead MN 56560